I think the girl that I met gave me a false phone number

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DarnTired, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

For those of you who saw me post on the positive forum about how I met a nice girl who gave me her phone number last Saturday... things haven't gone as well as planned.

Either I'm misreading her numbers (which are a bit scribbled) or she gave me a bum number. I dialed it and it doesn't exist.

If she didn't want to give me her number, I wish she'd just said "no".

I must've been insane to think that a cute girl would give me her real phone number. She has eyes and she could see what a freak I am. I must've been crazy.

Last Friday night, before I met her, I looked into the mirror for fifteen minutes before going to bed saying "I hate you, I hate you" over and over. I was hoping I was getting away from that. But I'm not. I hate this sloppy mass of cells that looks back at me in the mirror. I hate my curly hair and pudgy body. I hate my depression and insecurities. I hate that every girl I've ever tried to show affection for has run away. Not that I blame them. Who could possibly care for me? I'm nothing.

I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate that stupid face that looks back at me in the mirror! I wish it would go away!!!!!

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Don't get upset yet, she may have gave you her real number and you made a mistake writing it or something like that, because as you said: Either I'm misreading her numbers (which are a bit scribbled). So don't count the eggs just yet, they may not be all chicks :wink:

And you aren't a bad person, you seem to be very plessant and nice, don't be too mean to yourself, you haven't done anything and don't dserve the abuse that you are throwing upon yourself.

You have a good inner beauty. take care and if you would like to talk, I am here sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.