• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I think this is it.. this is the end

I always screw up. I over react and disrespect the one person I live the most and truly respect deep down. I just cant control it. It happens all of the time. He deserves so much better, and never deserved to meet me at all. I'm poison in everyone's lives that I've touched. And yesterday I lost the only person I was fighting death for. There is no purpose any more. And I understand why he hates me. Because I hate myself more.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi Brittany,
Welcome to SF.
You said that you tend to over react to things. This makes me think you know this about yourself and maybe you need to stop and think before you do anything this time as well.
Did you come here because of a break up with your boyfriend / partner? A lot of people are driven to the site for the same reason actually. I hope you find the support you need here. Nearly everyone here has been through breakups so we sure do get it.
Come back by soon okay? Be safe.

Hi. I am sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment.

I can relate to feeling down when you feel like a detriment or like a drag on the people you love. Don't give up - not only may there be a way to repair your relationship but you shouldn't be beating yourself up so much; everyone makes mistakes but it doesn't mean you are a bad person or you deserve to feel the way you are currently feeling.

If you want to share more, here is a great place and you will likely to find someone who is going through, or has gone through, something similar to you in the past.

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00