I think this is it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I don't feel good at all infact I feel terrible and want to leave right now,my mood's are changing far to much but I feel like it's over I can't help this.:sad:
  2. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

ye i get these sudden attacks sometimes and feel like im losing my mind. good luck though
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

Hang in there ace you can do it. I feel something like that at times, usually i force myself to focus on something. such as my games. etc.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Just feeling overwhelmed with everything that's all,and now someone said something on another site that has sought of made me feel low.:sad:
  6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

ace hun :hug:

dont listen to them on that other site.. especialy if they say something to hurt you.. they dont understand and they dont know our pain that we feel.. i was hurt also from another site.. was called a liar and everything else.. but i just let it go now.. it does not do me any good to dwell upon it and will only make matters worse..

i am here , you can pm me if you need to, please stay and talk with me?
  7. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hold on. I've been feeling the same way lately, but just hold on.

I'm here for a PM if you want to talk. Hang on tight, ace.
  8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I hope you're not feeling quite as bad, now... you can PM me if you want... I'll reply as soon as I can.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all I just fuckin hate living I want it to end so badly,I'm leaving anyway.:mad::sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.