I think this is it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't take it anymore. She makes me feel like she did when I was a kid. I want to hate her, but it's not her fault. I'm the one that's weak, the one that can't handle her mood swings. If I wasn't already feeling so shitty, I wouldn't care. Why can't you just leave me alone? I can't deal with you in my head, her and these panic attack right now. My heart needs to stop beating, and I have to stop breathing. I need to die. Have to keep my mask on in case my father wants to talk to me. A few more hours and they'll be asleep. Don't think I can wait that long. I need to end it now.
  2. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

Hunny, you have to calm down! Take deep breaths and stop thinking for a few moments. What's wrong? Why do you think you have to die? Please try to talk to me. I'll try to help you, I'll listen. I love you.
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't live like this anymore, I'm losing my mind.
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you are cleary going through a desperate time just now hun but please try to hangon and talk to us here at SF your choice is so final try to let us support u sweetie:sad:
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I just want them to shut up and leave me alone. :sad:
  6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Watching a sad movie made the perfect ending to this shitty day. :dry: After being suicidal for 7 years, I didn't think it'd end like this. I thought I'd be happy, but I'm really crying for the first time in ages. :cry: Not because I want to live, but because I know this would destroy many lives. The voices are so strong, I can't make them leave me alone anymore. I hate myself for being so selfish, but I don't know what else to do.

Take care everyone! :hug:
  7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Rukia please dont??

love you :hug:
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I give up. :mad: I'm so disappointed in myself, falling asleep like that. :mad: I was getting close, but I had to fall asleep and take it off. :sad: I guess I have to wait until October to do it the fool-proof way.
  9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

are you ganna leave me now too???
  10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

whats her problem?
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

White Dove :hug:
    I'm not leaving right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.