I think this my be a problem.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Johnnyc, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I have already shot myself through the foot with a pellet gun and lost a tad bit of blood. I want to do it again, the last time the pellet exited my flesh. This time I do not care. I just want pain.

2. Johnnyc

Will be doing it again n in the next thirty seconds.

3. Johnnyc

I did do it again and again that night. After the last shot I realized the last pellet never came out. The pain was bad and I tried to deal with it. The issue started when my neighbor ask for help with something early that morning. He noticed blood on me and then ask what happened. I always have been honest with my neighbors because they are good people and I told them what happened. My neighbor was very concerned but he was leaving town. He then decided to call his wife and tell her to make sure that I went to the E.R., And she did do that by calling my family to make sure I went there. I did go to the hospital right after I contacted the husband but I'm so pleased even my neighbors care for me.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

please do not attempt it again.

5. Johnnyc

I will not, they pain still exists and I am not sure if the infection has gone away. I still crave pain though. :(

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

can you find something else to distract you.

for example in sted of causing pain to yourself, can't you beat the hell out a table or something. or a wall

are you getting help for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.