I think today is the day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Johnnyc, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I just think my life should end. My boss keeps calling I will not awnser the phone. I should have died last night damnit

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

go to hospital get help call crisis get help hospital safe place noone can harm you there not even you. Call crisis call hospital get help for you

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

johnny, you need to get help. please. contact your local hospital, samaritans or use one of the crisis lines from this forum.

4. Johnnyc

I know I am just afraid of going to the hospital or especially calling a crisis hotline

5. Johnnyc

I'm so sick of always being afraid of things

6. stig

stig Well-Known Member

do you have a friend to help you? or a family member

7. Johnnyc

N o that friend says I would better be at work, ofcource he says that hes the boss

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

did you fail to report to work? dont lose your job.

9. stig

stig Well-Known Member

is there another friend that can help you? what about contacting your doctor for help. you need to get help johnny

10. Johnnyc

I'm thinking about going to the E.R. but am afraid of how much it will cost me cause from there they send me to the mental hospital which is a 8000$

11. stig

stig Well-Known Member

do you have any medical insurance? is there some sort of provision for you to be given help without getting a huge bill? i'm in the uk and unsure of how your system works.

12. Johnnyc

I have health insurance But I still get stuck with one hell of a bill. From the last time I was there I had to take out a two year loan so I can pay it off.

13. stig

stig Well-Known Member

what about counselling johnny? i'm sure that would be a cheaper way to go.

14. Johnnyc

I already see a therapist

15. Johnnyc

I'm sorry to waste all your time I won't risk going to the hospital with another suicide attempted. I'm just going to due something that is a little less dangerous an cut.

16. stig

stig Well-Known Member

is the therapy working? what has brought you to this crisis point?

17. Johnnyc

It really does get rid of the urges of suicide

18. Johnnyc

Therepy kinda works and none stop deppressin has brought me here

19. stig

stig Well-Known Member

you're not wasting my time johhny. self harming is not good my friend. what about seeing a different therapist? try getting the book cognitive behavioral therapy for dummies. there is a lot of help in there on how to control brain patterns and thought processes

20. Johnnyc

I will look into that, as for a new therapist this one is the only ony covered by my health insurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.