I think tonight is going to be the end of me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sdcg76, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdcg76

sdcg76 Member

I can't go on with this thing called my "life." I don't even know why I've been around for almost 35 years...As I sit here and type this my son is in the next room not knowing I'm in so much pain, now more than ever. Not that that even matters since I feel as of 2 years ago he could give a damn if I'm dead or alive since I have told him if I don't relocate to a new environment soon I would be dead by my own hands...I feel all alone...no "real" friends, FB ones, no family, I have a great guy but I don't even think I have him, not that I had ever expected him to "complete" me or "save" me because it wasn't like that.Yes I've tried to think of all the things that make me happy and bring me joy, but I don't think that's enough right now...I think I'm going to open my gifts now as I don't see me waking up in the morning.......:sad::i'm sorry:
  2. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

You have a son? How old is he? I know firsthand what it's like to lose a parent to suicide, and I know that your son will suffer a lot more then you think he would without you there. Especially if he doesn't know you're in pain and going through a hard time right now. If you try and kill yourself, who will find you?

Please try and keep talking to someone for the rest of the night, I understand Christmas being a very difficult time, don't isolate yourself from other people. If you need to, go to the hospital to stay safe.

Are you seeing any professionals about the suicidal thoughts?
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please call the crisis line and share with someone how low you are feeling. you don't have to do this alone. you deserve to feel better and you will one day you just need to get through this crisis. holding you in my thoughts. make that call,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.