I think tonight it the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deferred dream, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

My husband didn't even want to talk to me tonight. He just said "We'll discuss it later." I don't want there to be a later. I broke my cell phone and deleted me Facebook and I am ready to leave, I don't care what method. What logical reasons are there for me to stay alive?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

There may not be a logical reason but there is a reason. Read your thread again hun. You have too many questions and unresolved issues. There is a little part of you that still wants to hold on. That isnt ready to give up. It is the part that made the title "I think tonight is the night" rather than "tonight is the night." It is the part that is posting here and reaching our desperately for someone to help pull you through this. That's the part you need to hold on to. Do anything to distract yourself. Go run a nice hot bath then just sit and soak. Let the heat penetrate your hurt. Let it help clear the thoughts out. Or go for a long walk around the block or down the street or to a friends. Or keep posting. Keep reaching out. Keep fighting it please.
  3. sincredibly

sincredibly Member

hey sister.. along with my PM... this is for you :)

the "I" can be seen as all of us here.. and your family.. and friends.. not just me :)

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't ley your husbands attitude dictate how you feel..Live your life for you..I agree with Carla go take a nice long hot bath.. Or get out of the house and just enjoy nature..You don't have to do this..There are many paths you can go down.. I hope you choose this one so we can offer you support and comfort..Just know we care because many of us have been in your shoes and we fight the battle with depression and SI everyday...
  5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Wait and talk to him later.
  6. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

we all need breathers sometimes. is that ok? i think it is actually. at least he didn't say he never wants to discuss this again. hell mine would. take a breather. i would hate to hear of anything happening to you so please reconsider. i see the energy you put in this thread. i can see the spunk and the fight you still have in you. you got it! don't forget it. please please take care and i look forward to talking again with you soon.
  7. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

I can't say who's right or wrong.

Please just don't. Maybe see how it goes tomorrow. And then the next day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.