I think tonight's it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heather, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather

Heather Member

I'm done with living. I don't care how selfish this makes me...but I want to leave this world. I really think it's going to happen either tonight or tomorrow night. I've talked myself out of it so many times...right now nothing in my head is opposing dying.
  2. eli

eli Member

I talked myself out of it alot of times to, only once I could not resist trying. In any case, please reconsider. If you feel like talking please contact me eliasgerris@hotmail.com. :hug:
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Heather I know it's hard is there something in particular doing this to you?
  4. kim 13

kim 13 Member

don't do that!i know life's hard and i wanted to kill myself,too but think of your family or friends and talk to them about your problems or talk to me if you want:Kim.Poole@gmx.net
    kim 13
  5. Chickpea

Chickpea Well-Known Member

:hug: What is making you feel this way? Talking about it more here and venting out all the pain in words might help bring a little relief... is there anyone that you could talk to in "real life" (face to face) who could stay with you while you are feeling like this and help keep you safe?

I know how hard it is when you want to die :hug: I hope that you get through this and find the desire to live again.

Take care,

Chickpea x
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

H i can relate to those thoughts had many of them myself as many here have but u have found SF now why not stay at least a little while and try to talk to us sweetie people here truely understand the pain you are in and can relate to what u may have to say pm anytime happy to talk please stay safe :hug::hug:
  7. Heather

Heather Member

No I don't really have anybody to talk to face to face....
  8. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

I know how you feel. Everyone has a breakdown point, i feel mine is near aswel :( . I really wish i could say something to you . Dont do it yet
  9. peaksnvalleys

peaksnvalleys Member

Heather, I don't know what to say that already has not been said. Despair is not permanent - it'll pass! You are not alone in the world, regardless of what you may tell yourself. Please, find a reason to laugh, or at least smile.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.