i thought i could carry on but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's night again and i get those feelings again.

it's pointless pretending i have something to live for.

i have nothing and nobody.

what's the point???

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Unfortunately i am at the same point you are at I just handed over my daughter to professional care and i am now alone. I am alone with my thoughts my will not to go on. I feel i have nothing noone to live for and i am so tired. What can we do give in and finally get peace and in doing so destroy others lifes God i know how you feel i do but i am still fighting the demons that tell me to go away because i really can't cause this pain to noone really no matter how much i am dying inside i just can't do it because they would blame themselves. God i hate this but maybe tommorrow will bring some kind of light in. Take care and please remember in relieving our pain we would only pass it on to others.

plates

do you want to talk about your feelings you're having?

the night doesn't last forever and time changes you and the thoughts you have so much, that in the future, you might look back at what you're going through and think, "i'm so glad i didn't act on those thoughts.'

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Try talking about what you're experiencing and your thoughts. It might help you to feel better.

sweetpea0

I feel this way everyday. Its very hard to go on, but I do go on. Have you talked with someone about what is bothering you? If not maybe you should consider seeing someone. Do you have any family you can talk to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00