i thought i might find help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rapidcycla, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapidcycla

rapidcycla New Member

i thought i might find help here, but i think this wont be the way for me. i hope you all can go on to find hope again.
    I am not ok enough to even be posting here.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...we are here to support you and when you feel up to it, you can give back to others...for now, it is your turn, so please tell us what is going on and how we can be there for you...welcome again, J

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

There is always hope, even if you can't see it. Please tell us what is wrong. Nobody is beyond help and you're certainly worthy of attention and comfort.

My PM box is always open,
    Chris

4. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. There are a lot of caring and supportive people here, but in the end it's just words on the screen. They don't do anything to stop the pain.

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

There isn't a magical set of words that we can use which will help other people feel better. (I wish there were)
    What we can do is give support. We can show you that you're not alone and that other people either feel the same way or have felt the same way in the past.
    Between us, we prove that this is an ILLNESS, not some sort of failing of our own.
    We can share coping strategies.
    We can show that there are people who care about you and understand those feelings and the pain.
    You're not alone.
    You are a worthwhile person
    You deserve to have a better life (but it might take some work on your part)
    Please let us know how you are xxxx

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Welcome, and when your ready Im here if you ever want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.