I thought I should introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by vroomvroom911, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vroomvroom911

vroomvroom911 Member

My name is Aeon (A-in is how you pronounce it) but I use vroomvroom911 (nine one one) for almost everything, so just calling me vroom is fine also. I've been around for a couple of days, and I've posted a couple to times already.

I'm really bad at these things, so just bare with me. :/

I've been fighting depression for nearly 7 years now. Bipolar and depression run on both sides of my family, so its attacking me from all sides, in fact it would have been surprising if I hadn't had something mentally wrong with me. I'm a mass of anxiety and complexes (ok only two, an Inferiority complex, and an abandonment complex) caused my situation in my family, and in my peers, and I'm really shy, I mean REALLY shy. I have a hard time talking about my feelings with people I know because of some issues I dealt with a couple of years back (My best friends stopped being my best friends because I am "too Screwed up" and because I "read too much" and they commenced bullying me, like Kicking me as I passed them in the hallway... every time, leaving awful notes in my locker, spreading rumors about me, and other selfish stupid pranks), so I was hoping that joining a site like this would help me get everything out so I don't feel like I'm carrying this alone anymore. My parents don't believe anything is wrong with me, and as I have tried to talk to them about it several times I know that that is not going to change any time soon. I have issues with my appearance which I don't find unusual for an 18 year-old girl, and I live in the middle of nowhere, Tooele Utah to be exact, and thats about it.

Sorry it was so long.

Oh, PS
    I love Cats and Optimus Prime, and watching Transformers always brightens up my mood for the short while its playing. and I love Zombie Films the most :zombie:

2. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Welcome-you'll find support here. Sometimes one has to look very hard for it. I'm old but I remember being shy, afraid and so on. 1st-you're on the net so you can be as honest as you want. Try chat-folks from all over the world are there. The common trait here after spending years here as a pariah; getting banned, on moderation and so on; seems to be a sense of overall general acceptance, sense of humor & the ability to forgive. This may be hard for you to believe,(I was in the hospital paralyzed on my 18th birthday), but the best is yet to come.:stars:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and hope you could talk to a teacher or coucillor about the ones that are bullying you. Just remember they will eventually move on if you ignore their stupidity they are the ones with the problem Glad you reached out here and hope you do vent and get the pain and sadness out here. Hope others to can help you to.

4. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good that you get to express what you feel and think. You made the right choice in deciding to join this site. It'll be more than you expect. You'll realize that you're not alone and most people here have/are experiencing what you're going through right now. Never mind those people who bully you. They won't get anything from it, either way. Hope you have a good time here.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so glad you posted...being bullied is awful, but one thing you can take comfort in, YOU ARE NOT the bully...these ppl, no matter what age, are just mean and have a lot to account for in their lives...stay here and let us know what is going on for you...there are ppl here who really care...and if they try it again, remember, you have lots of ppl here who think you are valuable...big hugs, J

6. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

HI...just thought I would welcome you to the forum. Anytime you would like to PM me or have a private chat in the chatroom you are very welcome. I am 39 and have suffered with my mental health since I was 25 and have also worked in mental health services since 2004. So if I can be of support or offer you any advice, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm going through a really tough time myself...yet again, and have some really dark days but with strength I hope I can make it through, and the people on here are helping me to find it...and I hope that we can help you too.
    The majority of people on here are fantastic and you will get a lot of support from us all, and you won't be judged either for being shy...its a big step coming into a forum/chatroom I know but we are here for you. I love cats too by the way, so something we have in common. Hope to chat soon..Kate :) xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.