i thought i was crazy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iKayla, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

so a couple months ago my friend didn't wanna be my friend.. she kept saying how she wasn't being a good friend and all.. and then things got all awkward..
    we sorta became friends again.. but we are staying away and stuff.. she lives in idaho... and we've been busy with school so we haven't had a chance to talk a lot
    and recently she has been making posts how she's so annoyed.. and how she's like copying or something
    it was about me.. and i thought i was crazy.. so i brushed it off and then last week i posted on her Facebook how i miss her and stuff.. and she wasn't very enthusiastic..
    then she and her BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE.. start doing bff stuff to my closest friend and again i feel left out.. and i think she did it on purpose..
    and then she made a post how she can't vent here so she found a website where she could.. well i found out.. its obvious its twitter.. then i found it and read her posts about me about how she's not a good friend etc..
    and now i just don't know what to think..
    i was at first a little sad.. but now I'm trying to breathe through it and again give her space.. and maybe things will go back to normal
    but idk i don't wanna be like ok lets not be friends anymore.. cause her friends are my friends.. so id be alone.. but idk.. i think we're both just a little annoyed... even though its all in our head.. i think she is having the same anxiety i am having and stuff... i kinda wanna tell her hey... its not anyones fault.. just take a B vitamin and you'll be fine..[ b vitamins make me feel better and happy again..] and i think thats why i am feeling this way.. i haven't taken any of my vitamins so i feel out of place and have anxiety about her and stuff

i thought i was crazy.. i thought she was talking about someone else.. i hoped she was talking about someone else... but in my gut i knew she was talking about me...

what should i do? just stay busy til summer?

2. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

She sounds young and stupid. I'd just leave her alone for now and maybe try to have a heart to heart and clear things up a little later. Can't you still be friends with her friends? You may want to look for a new group to hang out with if not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.