I thought I was doing so well...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Tears.of.a.panda, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tears.of.a.panda

Tears.of.a.panda New Member

I cut again... A lot , when I was pretty much clean for 6 months... I would have an ocassional stupid slip but not like how I used to, like how I did this time... I dont even know why I did it...I tried really hard not to. I really don't want to be that person any more...I did everything I could to stop, I threw away every thing I used before, and got rid of all sharp objects from my room, but then I found a stupid shard of fucking glass...and...just for no real reason..I mean there are some dumb ass reasons but I wasnt thinking of them when I cut my arm to hell again...
    I feel pathetic...I really thought I was doing good...I hardly even remember doing it...Its like..a diffrenet person takes over and...it doesnt feel like me at all and I cant fucking stand it and I don't know what to do about it....
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you have managed to stop in the past, which is great.
    even tho you slipped this time, i hope you can forgive yourself. you are doing the best you can, and that's all we ask of ourselves. i hope you feel a bit better today.
  3. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

That's pretty much exactly the same thing that happened to me...

I'm just trying to pick up the pieces, and start over... but it's hard...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.