I thought I was dying yesterday

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Mar 5, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I had an enlarged spleen and it sometimes bothers me around that area, yesterday I began getting sharp pains and I went to the hospital, I thought there was a chance I would die or I would have to live with that pain the rest of my life

Anyway the pain subsided and they told me it wasnt my spleen

All I kept thinking was, gee my life wasnt so bad before this, I could still eat and enjoyed sleeping, something I couldnt do when I had sharp pains in my side

But now that I am back to being healthier and no more sharp pains, I am going back to how I was before this where I want to XXXXX

whatever, if I died my life would be worthless, I dont think it is possible to enjoy life when you are being controlled by evil people, it is a shame this world is so fucking corrupt and some people just want to live in happiness and it is not possible

I think I was ment to make this world a better place, something that is impossible to do with evil and corrupt people who made me the way I am, what do I do
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am glad you are ok...

however you are responsible for yourself .. you cannot keep blaming other people for you not doing whatever it is. change things for yourself... we all get hurt and shat on... you talk a lot about killing people and revenge. who are you hurting? only you...
    change your thinking.. it will help you far more i promise you