I thought I was Helping?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by True-Lee, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry to some I guess I hurt, I took a quick Trip down to Darkness, I never thought that I could hurt or affect someone in a negative Way! In Here? I guess I Have on several occasions now! I thought I could shrug it off, I cannot! I have to reexamine myself, I Will keep it brief, I know Me be Brief? But I will!

I have had some shocks to my system since I came back after being offline for 5 or 6 days, I am not seeking attention, I just have to rethink.......... I have to smack myself on the head and pay attention! I have received a Block, I Feel that this in and of itself does not mean anything, right now to me it does! In the past week..............well never mind. I am............ I know what people mean when they say they don't know if they are making sense! I will leave it there I am lost right now!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you feel so lost i to have been told i harm people without meaning to do it. It hurts i know but you only mean kindness you only try to help and you do help so many here don't be so hard on you ok please we can only do our best and if sometimes that is not enough no one will judge you for that hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.