I thought I was in a good mood, then she came along and ruined it...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lady Byron, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I am in a surprisingly good mood today!!! :biggrin: I have no clue why either. I think it's because I slept all night. I think I shall go swimming... It's kinda cold outside though... Oh well, fuck it... woops... will I get in trouble for cursing??? :blink: I have not cut myself for a whole week... I'm proud of myself. The longest I had gone was about four days. Yea! I also thought about what my mom had said to me two nights ago... That maybe I should talk to a counselor... and I think I will. Hardly anyone reads my posts, and I really need someone to talk to... Oh yea, my best friend Nathan, might have broken his wrist last night while playing softball and it's total poo 'cause I'm not allowed to see him... :blub: I talked to him this morning and he said he woud call me back and I'm so anxious... I don't know what to do until he calls back... I want to know what happened... URGH!!! I hate worrying about other people, but I can't help it! Even when people don't care about me or worry or anything, I still worry... Even about my effin' cousin. Last night she was crying and I (again, being a total and complete dumbass) asked her what was wrong. She said that ever since she spent some time with her dad and then came back, we've been treating her like crap and that she doesn't think we like her at all. Well, I didn't say anthing... I didn't open my mouth because I knew I would say something like, "Well, how long did it take for you to find out that we ALL hate you bitch??? I wish I could stab you or kill you or something, just so that I won't have to see your ugly ass face!!!" :whack: but of course, I said nothing. URGH again... My good mood is gone... replaced by a pissy-fuck-off kind of attitude. I hope I don't bite anyone's head off at home, 'cause I might like it.... :evil: Well, if anyone reads this, I hope you at least have a good day... God, I wish I could do this -> :bash:

2. Robin

Robin Guest

If she's open and upset about how she appears maybe she's open to the idea of change, there are ways of getting people to change without upsetting them further and the fact that you didn't go in for the kill shows she must have some redeemable features.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.