I thought I wouldnt but I feel closer to it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by firehawk1, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firehawk1

firehawk1 Well-Known Member

I really feel suicidal and I am sorry.

I would rather die with what little positive/love memories I have of my now unfortunate ex partner whom I loved so dearly with all my heart. we were both in so much love with each other and so close. so so close.

But now as some may know, she has put me in ALOT of trouble with the law for something I did not do and I do not feel I have something strong to defend myself with when time comes for court.

for the first time in my life I felt so loved and accomplished. I felt I conquered the business world, the personal professional world in terms of self improvement and development to be a better and decent human being, to have a different approach in life than most.....and finally, the personal world of having a wonderful partner whom I would have married.

Now - court case and loss of her and knowing that she has turned into such a bitter person breaks my heart so much, and her probably washing our pure gold love away with someone else and completly forgetting me..... just hurts

I would rather die than have a criminal record.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I can feel your sense of loss all the way here and I am sorry.

If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask...I was on trial once and faced mandatory jail time if found guilty so was scared as you now are but somehow the jury sensed the truth and I was found not guilty. The trial lasted 5 days and I was scared as hell. It also was terribly frustrating as others were telling nothing but lies about me, trying to hold my tongue during their testimony was not easy as all!

All I can say is try to have some hope as it is not a done deal yet and have faith in the truths ability to shine through in your case.

My PM box is open if you need to talk more but please know my thoughts and prayers are with you as you face this horrible ordeal.

Bambi

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Bambi; please don't give up! :hug: always here if you need anything.

4. firehawk1

thank-you bambi, I really appreciate that. it means alot

I believe that the US law system is less stricter than the UK. over here, they are so desperate that they will put any charges on innocent people as all they care about is "stats". thats it. nothing else.

since in the UK domestics are a high increase as well as sexual assaults, they want to get all men in jail basically or get some form of a conviction. I am no where like that AT ALL and she damn well knows it. so damn freaking well.

even though I have a good character (never ever been involved with the police) and have a couple of people (including a college lecturer) to vouch for me/make a witness statement, i still dont think this will be enough as there are other witnesses to this unfortunate incident that took place (nothing even happened) and they were all her female friends....im the odd one out.

however they didnt see anything but one only heard a couple of words but wasnt of an abusive nature or anything, those words were actually from the ex telling me to get off her which didnt make sense as she consented for me to give her a hug and all I did was embrace her and get to the bottom of it asking her what is going on and why all this mess and chaos.

half way through the embracement, she tells me to get off yet doesnt say anything to anyone at this point.

:(

5. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I can't give you legal advice for many reasons. But does your country allow you a "free lawyer" or public defender?

If no one actually saw anything, and it was only her friends that heard something then it would come down to the credibility of her friends. They are going to take her side and mabye even lie for her.

Are you aware you can counter-sue? Judges do not like it when people make false accusations (especially sexually related). If your wife is lieing about this incident, that is a very serious crime (at least in the USA).

If you want to, PM detailing the entire scenerio and give some background information on it, as well as on your wife, and her friends as it would relate to this case. I'm not a lawyer but I just took a USA criminal law course and I might be able to guide you.

Again though an attorney would be your best bet....

6. firehawk1

thanks. i really appreciate it. she isnt my wife (unfortunately to some extent!) but was heading that way :)

yes, i am entitled to a lawyer and do have one which is funded by the public money but this case is a waste of public money. i dont have much faith in the lawyer. i cant swap either so I am stuck.

I will definately sue her but that is only if I win the case but seems unlikely I will. i cant counter sue right now as it wouldnt mean anything at all. infact, the prosecutor would probably use that against me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.