I thought I'd introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm 22 years old and I've done nothing with my life, made all the wrong desicions and what not. Too top it off im ugly , I've got horrible skin and my nose is crooked just 2 of the main things I've got a huge list. My family just says I have BDD but the mirror doesnt lie.when people give you dirty looks and touch their face where you have a specific defect. I started seeing a physchologist a few weeks ago and I mentioned my nose and he said he didnt even notice it but then agreed it was slightly crooked.

I only have 1 friend, even then we're not that close. Although there are a few girls I know who are borderline friends if that counts.. I had a ton of health problems a few years ago and got rid of my cell phone and lost contact. if I died tommrow I'd be suprised if 5 or more people showed up to my funeral who werent family or friends of the family. I've tried to reconnect to a few people through facebook usually they send 1 message back but then never reply after that( even though some of them are on my friends list)

I smoke weed twice a day sometimes 3 times, it's one of the few things I look forward too, deep down I know I should quit.

One of the few positive things I do is bodybuilding, I've been doing alot of cardio the past few weeks with my regular weight sessions and I've been seeing some pretty good results, although I never feel like I'm good enough, wether it be not enough muscle or too much fat etc... Bigorexia is pretty common among weightlifters.. which some poeple think I have but I dunno...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello 2fargone, welcome to the forum:welcome: feel free to PM me anytime :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:

Sam oxoxo
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:
  6. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, make me feel right at home :biggrin:
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm sorry for what u been through hun if u wanna tlk i'm here for you :hug:
  8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

its a good thing to make mistakes and bad choices very early in life. 22 is very young to start your life over again knowing WHAT NOT TO DO AGAIN BECAUSE YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. you will practically have very less chances of messing your life up in the future, when everyone else will be having mid life crisis around you. thank God.
    about being ugly, visit a school for the disabled and you will never feel sorry for yourself again. beauty is socially constructed. you think you are not good looking because of what the shows on t.v and the media in general has made you believe. otherwise, who are we to tell which is the ideal nose or skin when there are so many descrepancies in the world?

you will be o.k don't worry. i hope this is only a phase you are going thru and all will be o.k. welcome.

9. I don't understand what caused you to make that very hurtful and insensitive statement. I am disabled and I am offended by what you wrote. There are problems disabled people deal with in life, though we don't want to have someone to be told "Well, be happy you aren't disabled". That is a very mean thing to say.

10. metalhead123

metalhead123 Guest

i agree
    welcome to SF :laugh:
  11. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.