I thought this would make me happy for some reason, but I guess I was wrong.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Apr 26, 2015.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

My whole life all I ever wanted was to be skinny and feel more attractive. And now that I am, things don't seem to be the way I thought they were going to be. I guess for some stupid reason I thought a lot of my problems and fears would go away, but they didn't. I'm still the exact same person with the exact same thoughts and feelings as before, just in a different body. I guess I just hoped that other things would change too and now it almost feels like all that effort I put into looking this way was a waste because I'm still miserable. Granted, I'm happier about some things than before, like how much better my clothes look on me, etc. but I guess I wanted more than that. Or maybe I'm just unappreciative of what I have and want too much, I don't know.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am very over weight now and so badly want to be thin again. A few years back I was very thin and guess what, it did not make an ounce (pun not intended) of difference to my mental state. I looked good in clothes but was I happy. Definitely not.That is why it did not bother me gaining weight.l am currently trying to lose weight mostly for health reasons though. I truly am sorry you aren't feeling so good, I hope tomorrows a better day.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Do you mind me asking how you lost the weight?

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Eating 700-800 calories a day. Lost 15 pounds in about a month.