i thought

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

this mood was over lastnight,
    i guess i was wrong.
    still all those same feelings...
    but im pretending im fine..
    as he watches me on edge
    im really close to being pushed over the line.

i hate him for stopping me.
    i hate him for saving me.
    im so selfish..
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Aimie,
    Don't let him control you.. You have the inner strength to battle this..When you think your at your lowest just keep pushing thru and you will come out the other end.. If things get really bad then go to the hospital so you can get help and be in a safe environment..Take care!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you hate you that is where the anger is so you need to call your doctor and get some therapy to stop hating you okay. I know i hate me so much god i do and that hate has to be dealt with before any healing starts. The hate is not for him and is for you for not standing up and taking charge of you okay. Go get help so you can stop hurting stop hating and start healing.
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hugs to you Aimee
  5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Aimee, hun. Contrary to what others have posted, hate, anger and rage are very positive emotions. they can be very very usefull. you need to try and focus it. use it to get yourself better. focus your rage and tell yourself that you are really fu***d off with feeling the way you are, you are going to do something to stop it. you are going to get meds, see ya doctor, listen to friends, get support. it is what i am using. i find it really works for me.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad that he was there to save you Aimee. Now you have to save yourself and get help. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.