I threw love away because of my own self esteem

JB107

I was going through hell when I met this girl on my Master's course. I hadn't been In love for a while, and certainly didn't expect to find it whilst studying this course which I started end of 2020.

We had to work together due to a "collaborative project" module of my course. The cogs started whirring when she started playing the music she was into, which mirrors me.

God, I want this girl so much even though it has been years since I seen her. While I was finishing my MA I used to go out looking for her. Back in Feb last year I had this vivid dream of finding her again.

Please God let me see this girl again. I don't fall in love very often, I just want to make my feelings known to her, even though I have very little self esteem atm.

I was going through hell when I met this girl on my Master's course. I hadn't been In love for a while, and certainly didn't expect to find it whilst studying this course which I started end of 2020.

We had to work together due to a "collaborative project" module of my course. The cogs started whirring when she started playing the music she was into, which mirrors me.

God, I want this girl so much even though it has been years since I seen her. While I was finishing my MA I used to go out looking for her. Back in Feb last year I had this vivid dream of finding her again.

Please God let me see this girl again. I don't fall in love very often, I just want to make my feelings known to her, even though I have very little self esteem atm.
Good luck..i hope things go well.........

So, just to be clear, you never dated this girl, right? I hope you find her, but she may well be in a relationship now and she may also not be the person you think she is. Infatuation is not the same as love. I wouldn't pin all your hopes on one person.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
So, just to be clear, you never dated this girl, right? I hope you find her, but she may well be in a relationship now and she may also not be the person you think she is. Infatuation is not the same as love. I wouldn't pin all your hopes on one person.
(Sorry, LadyWolfshead) I have to disagree with this.

Sometimes one has to try.

@JB107 That is sad you didn't get the confidence to connect with her back at class. I hope you and the girl happen to come across each other ahain, and that good sparks fly and despite the risk that you both find a way to a great relationship.

*console

(Sorry, LadyWolfshead) I have to disagree with this.

Sometimes one has to try.

@JB107 That is sad you didn't get the confidence to connect with her back at class. I hope you and the girl happen to come across each other ahain, and that good sparks fly and despite the risk that you both find a way to a great relationship.

*console
I never said not to try. I said "I hope you find her" which is pretty clear I think.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00