I Thru Love Away and May Never Get It Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Godsdrummer, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have posted on this before, but it really bugs me.

Since I threw my wife away like an empty beer can, I have comptemplated on many an occasion how I might one day find love again.

The problem is, I am not at a point in my life, nor may I ever be, where I can meet women.

I work 2 jobs. I work 7 days a week. I joined some dating sites, most of them became blocked at my work, and the ones that aren't blocked really ain't that great.

I suppose there may come one day, when I deliver a pizza to a woman and our eyes meet and we fall in love. But that will prolly be the day I win the lottery.

So I really managed to f things up and I doubt there is another woman out there for me. :sad:
  2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey... i know that feeling.

been there before hon.

i think you will be able to find love again. . . i really do. it is not easy to meet someone, but often, it will happen when you least expect it, and where you are not looking.

don't give up. keep trying the dating sites. . . and don't overlook the women in your own area.

hate to sound so '''chin up'''' and all that . . . . but i think love is always possible...and you are still a baby...... sending a huge hug - :arms:
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You know earlier today I was telling someone in a post about the problems that arise when we project.

And yet there I go, projecting again. I have no idea when the next future Ex Mrs FPS will come along. :dry: