I tink it's too late now, It worked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

***LEA***

I think it's too late now anyway! Tonight I have terrible pains in my abdomen and lower back, I don't know if it's a result of what I have done or not. Whatever, seems like it must have worked to me

L

***LEA***

I've been taking a staggered overdose for three days now, <Mod Edit: Abacus21-method>:sad:

Last edited:
L

***LEA***

sorry, sorry shygirl, I didn't think! are you mad at me now? sorry, I'll leave if you want me to:unsure:

Ignored

Staff Alumni
No course not! Course you could make it up to me and phone an ambulance!! :wink:

Sorry I don't mean to sound flippant... but you seem really great and it would be such a shame to lose you.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

***LEA***

So Sorry shygirl, I can't face the shame of that, my family are very intolerant of weakness in any form. Especially suicide, they call an aunt of mine crazy Vera because she was depressed yrs ago

You think your family would feel better if you died? In my (limited) experience, people tend just to be so glad that you are still around to shout at. But I'm not at all underestimating how difficult you feel it is. :hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
Please, Please call an ambulance or let your parents know what uve been taking and that it could be fatal hun. Youre in my thoughts, xxx

L

***LEA***

I don't live with my Parents Beret, I live with my 3 children, youngest 16 now. I am an adult evn though I act like a fool at times, LOL. Thankyou for being nice to me Beret, You brought tears to my eyes, Thankyou.

kath

i understand you being scared of the backlash.i know those feelings too.Believe me i do.All too well.i know how they can contribute in paralysing you making it so hard to act.Really i do and hun i think youve been so brave to post and id love to hear more from you and speak more with you.i really really would and i'll wait here for you but you need to take another step.You need to go to a hospital......please.

L

***LEA***

Oh God, I just can't pick that phone up!!! you don't understand. I just can't utter those words out loud, my family would be sooooooooooooo ashamed of me. I couldn't stand for them to treat me with kid gloves, I couldn't bear it!!! I might as well be dead

I'm guessing that shame would be the last thing on their minds... but yes, I can't deny that kid gloves might be used at first but they'll soon settle down again. Please don't let embarrassment kill you!

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hun, its so much better feeling ashamed and staying alive, than dying im misery. Please, please please do it. You dont want to faint and then being found by your family tomorror and being in real misery for a couple more days in the hospital. please just do it...

You know, in actual fact you don't even need to tell them anything. When I've od'd I just said not to inform anyone (easy for me as my family are in a different city). Then the decision to tell or not was up to me afterwards. You're an adult... you need to make your own decisions. You must want to do it, at least partly, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00