..... i told you..(im warning you. im angry. language is strong)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Fuck this! i hate this fucking shit! why!? he is such a stupid fucking asshole! I told on Derek! i couldnt take it anymore! and then he goes off and tells my brother some of my secrets!! i told you he would! ffs!! omg.... I told you he would! He told my stepmom.. and he told my brother. he told them i cut. he told them i am bi. FUCK! I dont even care anymore! I feel like texting him and cussing him the fuck out! i wanna seriously hurt him right now.. but no.. im a fucking loser. i cant do anything. id be too scared to go near him. Fuck.. id be too scared to text him.. he would text back.. what if he started apologizing.. you know how quickly id give in...after everything he has done.. id still let him come back! fuck! aghhh! i am shaking and crying and i wanna fucking cut right now! Now just watch! he is gonna tell more and more and more people! more and more and more fucking secrets!! AGH!

2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Please don't cut.
    You're not a loser, he is.
    Don't let him get to you.
    I'm here if you want to talk. *hug

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hun i think its best if you get away from him and the poisonous atmosphere he is creating for you. you shouldnt have ever been put in this position. i hate that i cant do more for you.

4. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

hun... you were right... he did tell people shit... but you know what?... he only did that cause hes loosing control over you... its his only resort... honey... You are so strong... i can't emphasize enough, how strong you are to be able to do what you did... of all people... you have given me courage to go on.... I love you Kitten... And I'm here for you...

Love,

Clinton