I took a bunch of pills

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Zeldcat, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeldcat

Zeldcat Member

I took a bunch of pills this morning and it's been 7 hours...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  2. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Please get emergency care to make sure you are okay! If you are not certain whether what you took requires medical attention, please call your local Poison Control Centre and they will be able to advise you. Overdoses can have long-term consequences you'll regret down the road, so please get the help you need as soon as possible and let us know how you are. Sending much strength your way!

3. Zeldcat

Zeldcat Member

I know the amount I took wasn't enough for it to be fatal but I'm just so confused as to why I haven't passed out yet.

4. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Overdoses can have long-lasting negative consequences without being fatal... please at least call and find out whether medical attention is warranted.

5. Zeldcat

Zeldcat Member

I googled it, I'll probably be fine idk

6. Qwurty2.0

Qwurty2.0 Member

Are you sure? I don't want to scare you, but overdoses aren't things you want to mess around with.

At least let us know you are alright.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

If you refuse er, just get some charcoal

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

go to er and get professional help ok You are not a doctor and honestly googling does not tell you anything You overdosed there is a reason it is an overdose because it affects the liver the kidneys and other organs and it can be long term effects don't be sorry down the road go and get your system flushed before drugs do damage

9. DrownedFishOnFire

Yep. Damages that are irreversible. The ER has a lot more experience in this department and you probably will go home the same day

10. Zeldcat

Zeldcat Member

It's been over 24 hours and I'm completely fine

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How do you know this how do you know there is no kidney damage that will show up later on if you had your system flushed of all the toxins then you could be sure that no complications will show up down the road not all damage shows immediately

12. faithink

faithink Member

what exactly did you take? i read that after 7 hours you still did not pass out or anything, not that i am supporting it, but Ive taken my fair share. even a whole bottle of tylenol would've done something. well in any case, overdose is not the way...... sorry, but it never works. it would be better for you if you talked about what is going on, and how you are feeling.

13. faithink

faithink Member

also the last od i ever did gave me a grand maul seizure, the doctors said that now i will be susceptible to seizures for the rest of my life. it does do permanent damage, and that's about all ods ever really do.

14. Zeldcat

Zeldcat Member

My od before this one left me in a coma. I too had a seizure and a cardiac arrest. It left me with a brain injury. This was nothing compared to that. All I got was me feeling psychotic for the whole day and feeling my heart and blood move, that's all. If I do get any symptoms I'll be sure to go to a doctor. Thank you all for the support

15. DrownedFishOnFire

Good for you.

16. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

you do at least need medical check over.

then you can seek some support as to why you felt the need to do this .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.