i took a massive overdose and nearly died

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by exnurse, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

unfortunatly since that experience 2 months ago, my life continues to spiral out of control, my life is a train wreck, i remember little about the night i took the overdose and only small pieces of time when i was in itu, apparently i was lucky! now i no longer fear dying i daily think about taking all those tablets again because i know i have nothing to fear, but peace, im on antidepressants and they dont seem to help, today i have spent the day in bed and i have no intention of getting out of it. my lifes the pits

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As I said in your welcome post, please speak to your pdoc about your meds...we are glad your OD did not work, because now we can get to know you...please reach out here as so many of us have been/ are there and can relate and support you

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

please do seek some extra help... ask your doc to review you..... don't be afraid to tell the professionals how you are feeling.... we can support you here and i hope that you find some people who can help and support you well. but also please if you can let the docs know... have you tried counselling at all?

4. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Please reach out on here, along with whats sparks and sadeyes have said, we are here to listen, support, and walk along side you. Please try to hold on, and let us hold on with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.