i took a massive overdose and nearly died

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by exnurse, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

now im not afraid of dying, i dont remember much about it, just little bits and pieces from when i was i hospital, now i have constant thoughts of doing it again, my life is a train wreck, nothing gets any better it just gets worse, this all started because i couldnt sleep after the death of my ex in a fire/ life sucks

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're in such pain. Are their any grief support groups near you ?

I also made a suicide attempt after losing my spouse. The grief can be overwhelming, especially if you have anything like depression. About all I got was 9 days in a psych ward and my family's concern mixed with wrath. And their warning me about what type of example it would set for my nieces and nephews. I suppose there are more tasks for me to do here.

I hope you keep posting here and let us try to give you some emotional support.

3. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

i myself have been taking a hard hit from a death i lost my partner and love Daniel to drinking overdose Listen everything gets better even though and i too tried suicide but also other factors played a role in my suicide attempt, i was beaten and raped by my abusive Ex, and im in love with someone else but im thinking when i think of Spencer "how could anyone love anymore, but scarred up,forced cold-hearted and ugly." but listen hold on for awhile its helps when you nned it

4. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hey, I'm very sorry for your problems. I definitely don't know what if feels like to be in your position. But I do know it's a very painful situation.

Anyway, i understand that your world probably feels empty at this point, and you want it all over. But please don't kill yourself. Your life has been wrecked from the top to the bottom. But you haven't lost everything. You still have your life, and there is still this day to live. These lives we have right now can be definitely used for the good of others. Just imagine how much loss for others if we let it go away by killing it.

There will be always people who love you. Some you might not even know they love you. But surely, there are these people. You can consider us as those peope. Try to reach these people for support. We are ready to support you stand up once more.

5. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hey, I'm very sorry for your problems. I definitely don't know what if feels like to be in your position. But I do know it's a very painful situation.

Anyway, i understand that your world probably feels empty at this point, and you want it all over. But please don't kill yourself. Your life has been wrecked from the top to the bottom. But you haven't lost everything. You still have your life, and there is still this day to live. These lives we have right now can be definitely used for the good of others. Just imagine how much loss for others if we let it go away by killing it.

There will be always people who love you. Some you might not even know they love you. But surely, there are these people. You can consider us as those peope. Try to reach these people for support. We are ready to support you stand up once more.

6. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

thank you, i to suffered the anger of my family and the laying on of guilt, i can see why but they can see why i feel so bad, thats my fault because i havnt told them just how bad i feel and just how bad my own guilt is about my husband. i found this site yesterday and am surprised already by the support and messages i have received, thank you again

7. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

,when i read your message i couldnt believe it, mick was an alcoholic, but he was the love of my life, i left him in the end for the kids, i feel guilty because maybe i should have supported him more and been more understanding, now its too late, even though it was 5 years ago that he died, i think of him constantly, he was the only one who understood me!! i have been in abusive relationships and i too was raped at a very young age, i am also in a unfullfilled relationship, he will never be mick, he doesnt know me like mick and he has been my abuser, until the police cautioned him after a lot of call outs to our address, he knows nothing of my pain, nor does my family as i try to protect them from my thoughts of him and my thoughts of death - a bit of a conundrum when i took the overdose as i hurt all of them then and made them angry and frustrated with me - thank you for your message - its nice to know that there are people out there that understand

8. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

thank you for your support, iv woken up this morning feeling the same, og have woken up to yet another day, i lost my job this year so will be going off to the job centre shortly for another 5 minutes with a woman from hell who sits in judgement of yet another unemployed person even though this is the first time in my life that i have been out of work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.