i took about <edit> a few days ago

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Limbobway, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

so i've been getting treated and have been trying to use CBT but am having a really hard time implimenting it in my life. i have had 4 suicide attempts where i have ended up telling someone after the overdose. this time i <mod edit, TDM: methods> to see if i could do it without telling someone. well i ended up falling asleep and waking up about 12 hours later but now i feel like its hard to breath sometimes. anyways i know its not a serious drug to overdose on but i just wanted to do it to see if i could go through with it and not tell anyone so next time i decide to take something more serious like muscle relaxers or something i wont tell anyone. i honestly dont even know if i should tell my therapist tomorrow that i did it because i dont want her to send me to the crazy floor of the hospital because i hate it up there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

hiya, welcome to the forum.

i'm sorry that you're having a hard time implementing CBT in your life -- i've heard many, many good things about it though have never been through it myself. if sometimes you feel like it's hard to breathe, maybe you should consider getting yourself a checkup to make sure you haven't damaged anything, though.

for future reference, we don't talk about methods on the forum because we're pro life, eg going into specific amounts of medicines. so something like 'i overdosed last night' is okay, but 'i overdosed last night on 20 tablets of <insert drug here>' is not.

3. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

ok, sorry about that i didnt know. i went to my therapist today and feel better. i think the drug is out of my system, i feel better today. i am starting group therapy as well as individual therapy so its good. i can probably post some replies to help people here. again sorry about going against forum rules.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you are feeling better today hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.