I took Heartache 103

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by fluffychinchizombie, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Hey guys...

So.

So, I have this professor... who I am absolutely... obsessed with. Geeze. It's so miserable being around him. :( I love to be around him, though... just talking to him... listening to him talk... I've had him for like, a year, and I love him... UGH! And I know it's so stupid, so childish, so pointless, and at the same time, I can't seem to stop thinking about him. :(

I talked to him tonight... b/c I was upset and asked if I could talk to him. And he guessed that I was having relationship issues... was it another man asides from my bf? And older one? And I just wanted to scream YES! IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so unhealthy... I've tried to reason my way out of it w/ myself... that's he's older, married, uninterested, that it's just a silly crush... get over it, get over it, get over it...

But I can't. :(

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I think if you tell him, it will only make things awkward between you.

I suggest you print out a picture of a rotund, hairy man in the nude, cut a hole where the man's face is, and hold that picture up such that you see your instructor's face through the hole while you're in class.

3. :) that uh... that might help. :) Or just whenever I saw him next, I'd probably throw up. :)

Yeah, I'd never tell him. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable things when get once I told him that.