I took my first pill today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

melosine

for depression. I had class in the afternoon and got extremely stressed/depressed over the amount of work. I didnt understand anything and felt lost as the teacher taught the class. I wanted to drop but my parents force me to study something I dont even want to do in the future. I dont have any interests, hobbies or anything that appease and no one can help me. I have no purpose in society honestly. Then I went home and found out that basically my whole semester is wasted because I have the wrong classes and I cant change them due to the deadline. Life sucks big time! I wasted my money and time. my advisor didnt even help me, she just shoved a bunch a papers to me and said 'come back next time'. This upsets me, Im basically given the round about and Im going nowhere in life. I dont know what to do right now. I wish I could drop out but I cant. Im forced to put up with this crap.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I have just started on meds and it is helping i hope your does too it takes the overwhelming feeling away let us know okay if it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00