Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acetaminophen last night. Not sure how much, but I saw it in some nyquil. along with dextromethorphan and bunch of other shit. I threw some up, but I woke up this afternoon and feel like shit.

How much does it take to kill you? I don't really care either way any more.
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

We wont' give you advice or methods to kill yourself as this is a pro-life forum. We will, however, listen to you and support you any way we can, as we are good listeners and understand a lot due to all of us having our own problems.

Would you like to take to us about what's bothering you so much? You can PM any one of us, if you prefer.

I'm sorry you're in such misery right now. I can listen to you and support you but I can't help you kill yourself.

love and hugs,

3. this is not my point. my point is, is what I took enough to kill me? It doesn't matter any more, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not gonna take more, but it'd be at least good to know whether there's a good chance I'm gonna die or not.

Damn. I feel like my stomach/kidneys got shot. And I'm really tired. Blah
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have only a very little medical knowledge. You'd best get to a doctor as soon as possible and tell them exactly what you took and when. They can determine if you've done permanent damage to your kidneys/liver, etc. Please see a doctor to make sure you're alright.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Not sure but as it is said "The Truth is out there... does anyone know the URL?"
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Peoples bodies react differently to meds. The only real way to know if the amoiunt taken is enough for harm, you must see a medical professional. They will need to run blodd tests and check the liver and kidney function. While things may not be immediate, it is not long before damage shows up.
  7. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Just checking in ....seeing how your feeling lately....did you get to the hospital? are you feeling any better?....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.