I totally flipped out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darkrider, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Lately my emotions have been all over the place. I'm extremely discontent with myself and my life and I feel like i'm being strung along by a girl which is making me feel worthless.

This morning my sister had a go at me for no apparent reason and I flipped my lid. I was swearing at the top of my voice and I started hitting myself in the head uncontrollably as I was going down the stairs. I remember smashing my keys down from the top of the stairs onto the floor below and it's totally shattered the keyrings. All of this was in front of my mom and I think she was totally shocked. I just remember saying to her I don't want to live any more or something along those lines. I could feel all of the pent up anger and emotion just exploding from within me, in that moment I feel I was so numb I could have thrown myself off a building and not been scared.

I don't know what to think of it now, am I going crazy? I had volunteering straight after so I just went out of the house and had a decent day for a few hours. But now i'm home and i'm remembering what happened this morning.

I think there is only so much a man can take. I might be reaching my limits.
  2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Wow, i wish i had one of those, just explode!

You are not crazy, you are just fighting back, life has been shitty to you, so you retaliated, thats all.

You already reached your limit and exploded, your mood went far up and exploded and now your mood is just going back down to the passive level. A Normal cycle.

Think on the bright side, at least your sister won't mess with you anymore.
    :poo: And after it happened, it's all good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.