I tried but failed..Thank God

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RasC, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RasC

RasC New Member

Soo...I finally hit rock bottom and decided my family would be better off without me! My job of 17yrs, one I enjoy to the utmost, seemed to be over with possible criminal charges. So I <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I was parked in the graveyard next to my stillborn twins grave and waited. As soon as I started to drift off a police car pulled in behind me, approached and had me to step out. I was taken into custody....and passed out. I woke up in the hospital. Two days later I was transferred to the psych unit and released 3days later with a new perspective on life. We have to take charge and live it. If it means therapy, meds, a pastor, friend or whatever or whomever, we just have to take it one day at a time. Whew, feels good to get that off my chest. I truly hope I help someone.
    One Love

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still here hun your family hun would not have been better off without you and i am glad you got the help you need to get stronger hugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi RasC. It takes alot of courage to post your story. I hope you get the help your require and more important get better. Keep posting as we will all support you. TC

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello RASC.
    I am glad that you are alive my friend! There is hope and help in this life. Many have found it and so can anyone else if they are willing. Blessings..

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

someone coming through that dark tunnel, i smiled!
    this is great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.