I tried, but I'm still here!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by 32hotrod, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

Well, I tried to end it all, but again, I am a failure at that as well. It was two weeks ago from today. I started of by < mod edit - methods > . I slowly dozed off and......You guessed it. I woke up in the hospital ER. They didn't know that I had taken the pills. Once they found out, the gave me something to counter-act the < mod edit > in the pills. So it wouldn't damage my liver/kidney.
    Anyway, I tried, I failed, I'm still here.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2008
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

how are you feeling about yr attempt? did the hospital set you up with any other supports, like a social worker or counselling? it may not feel like it now, but it is possible to heal from depression... one day you might look back on this and be glad you failed...
    catherine

3. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

Good thing they saved your liver and kidneys, and better yet your still here:smile:

4. 32hotrod

32hotrod Member

They set me up with a "talk therapist". I still don't have a confirmed appt. with a dr. yet. I was supposed to see the dr. before all this happened, but the dr's office called and rescheduled my appointment. I then tried a few days later to get in to see him "soon". But they just said March the 5th, well that was when my original appointment was!
    So finally on March 3rd, they called and said I would have to reschedule my appointment to something like March 25. Well all of this (me trying to end it happened on like the 6th.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

do you still have the appt on the 25th? that's just 2 days now. hang on!
    as for the rescheduling, that really, really sucks.
    sometimes it helps if you tell them that it's an emergency.
    i skipped a bunch of waiting lists that way

c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.