• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I tried committing suicide again.

Atari

17 years ago, I tried committing suicide, due to some personal problems I was contending with at the time.

But when I tried, I just couldn't do it, because there were a few things I wanted to be alive for, at the time.

17 years have passed since then and right now, it's gotten to the point where I feel there's nothing left that's worth living for.

Last night, I tried committing suicide, but just like before, I stopped myself before I could.

I am just completely beside myself.

Lane

SF Supporter
17 years ago, I tried committing suicide, due to some personal problems I was contending with at the time.

But when I tried, I just couldn't do it, because there were a few things I wanted to be alive for, at the time.

17 years have passed since then and right now, it's gotten to the point where I feel there's nothing left that's worth living for.

Last night, I tried committing suicide, but just like before, I stopped myself before I could.

I am just completely beside myself.
Thank you for sharing your story @Atari. I'm sorry for what you went through and how you've been feeling lately. I hope that you can find even a minute of peace in the day. You are welcome to PM me to talk if you feel like talking.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i am pleased that you found the strength to stop yourself. if you aren't feeling better please call a crises line or get some irl help to stay safe. and please come here anytime you need to talk to friendly people. we do understand what you're going through because most of us have been there. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00