I tried to do it again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gogs79, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I'm losing the battle to stop me killing myself.

I tried again this morning infront of a truck but he braked intime and I became angry at him for not hitting me.

Im scared now and I dont know what to do.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get to a doctor and tell them you are suicidal :hug:
  3. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Im too frightened of doctors
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't know if you're states side or UK but if UK your GP will help.
    If you freeze up at the docs, write it all down (thoughts, feelings, attempts) and give them that to read; that way you won't have to say too much beyond I find it hard to speak.

Surely, at this point, if you are feeling this desperate anything is worth a try? :hug:
  5. gogs79

gogs79 Member

college tutor took me to hospital but the doctor made me feel ten times worse
  6. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

What's up? Feel free to PM me. I am going to bed soon but I will be on tomorrow.

A few weeks ago I stood at the top of the hill I live, watching the traffic. I was situated on the sidewalk and had imogen heap playing loud into my ears via my cellphone. For a second I wondered whether or not to end it all by throwing my body onto the road.

I chose not to.

Apart from my will to live, which at the time was dwindling, I did not want to ruin any driver's life. Accidentily killing somebody will screw you up for life, and I could never do that. So please, IF there is a next time... don't let innocent people play murderers.

The last few weeks have been okay. I've managed to transform my suicidal thoughts into a more mellow semi-depressed thinking state. Let's see where they go from here...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.