I tried to hang myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

Well then im still alive... tried to hang myself but the rope broke and now my neck is in a lot of pain.... so yea.... :dry:

Kiba

yea i tried hanging myself too. I found out that <Mod Edit: Abacus21-method>:dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo_L

Hanging yourself is a tough-one. <Mod Edit: Abacus21-do not encourage methods here>

I suppose it would be distasteful to make a crack about suicide being a pain in the neck?

Not too long ago I read a website that listed the potential side effects from various methods of suicide. I wish I could remember the URL because I found the information very fascinating as well as helpful. The idea of intense, physical suffering is one of the reasons I have refrained from attempting suicide in the past.

The body is not as easily killed off as we would like to believe. The chances of being discovered and receiving medical attention makes this even more so. You should consider the possibility that an attempt at suicide could result in long term or permenant disability, physical suffering or brain damage.

Katerinna

I tried this way too. It didn't break, but I remember my eyes shooting wide open after I pass out. I was convinced my bracelot was what was choking me while I was still dangling in the air. Scary and very disorienting way to go, luckily neither of us suffered brain damage which is a real strong chance. Hollywood makes such methods like this and pills seem so peaceful, but they really aren't. My attempt with pills was anything but peaceful sleep. My body was all blue and shaking. After the rope attempt, I had to wear a scarf around my neck for a week to head the abrasion.

bEvans

the kid from the sopranos failed his suicide this week.
<Abacus21-glorifying suicide>

I am glad you weren't successful John. I am sorry you feel this level of desperation. I hope it lifts enough so you don't feel the need anymore. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00