I tried to kill my self last night.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I don't even know why but i just did It. I just sat there as the blood poured out and I don't know why I did it.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you are with us today...is there a way for you to get into chat or to PM someone before the urge takes over??? Do you need medical care today? If so, please take good care of yourself...big hugs, J
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good you are safe. Please try to reach out next time before the urge becomes too big. please go and see a doc if u have to.
    we are here for you
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am glad you got help. Do you live with anyone? If so can't you tell them what is going on with yourself. Maybe they can kind of watch you and offer words of help, So you will realize o.k. I need to talk to someone. SF is always here. I don't care what time it is you can find people on the forum just about all the time. Please don't harm yourself, come and talk to us. Don't be afraid to open up because no one knows who you are. You can speak your mind...:chopper:
  5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

So glad you are okay!!

Next time you start just feeling like that, PM me.
    I know how you feel. Sometimes, I just feel the urge, but no other reason.

So just drop me a PM if you need to.

6. Chernarus

I'm pretty cut up today but its not bleeding anymore and I cant get help here because the mental hospital just made things worse and thats all people call help were I live. And my medicine doesn't work and I cant see my doctor nor therapist for another month.
  7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Just make sure you keep it clean, get some antiseptic and a dressing for it. If it goes infected you will have to see a doctor.

Can you tell us what made you feel like this?
  8. Chernarus

i don't know i just felt really suicidal and so i went away at it.
  9. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

We're glad your bleeding stopped. As you know, that doesn't mean you're safe. Did you have something bad happen to you that made you suicidal?
  10. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

So glad that ur here today :)

Im sorry u wer in that situation and felt u had to do that :( i hope it all gets better for u in the future.

Although u wer ok this time, the urge might always be there. Maybe u could try talkin to someone u love or care about?

keep safe :)
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm glad you are still here. It's a shame things got to that stage :(

But we are all here if you want to chat, and you can PM me any time

Take care hun :hug: xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.