I tried to kill myself and now it's even worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MyCatWillMissMe, Jul 17, 2016.

1. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I took a lot of something. Really hoped it would work and went to sleep. I slept for 30 hours, pissed myself and my bed, and had terrible constipation. Nobody even knows cuz I live alone and nobody is even near me who cares. If I died here nobody would know for weeks. I feel fine now but I wish I'd just died instead. I was not at all relieved when I woke up.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Go to (or call for an ambulance) the Emergency Room / Hospital at once. You could do serious, permanent damage to yourself...

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

what did you do? sleeping pills? i'd go to a hospital.... risk is though they lock you up. But there is almost no way around if your physical health is important to you. as the previous user who answered stated. you could risk some permant damage (brain, liver etc)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Methods are not allowed here please read SF's rules and guidelines.

5. Petal

Hi there I agree with the above posters that you need to seek medical attention asap. Don't hold it off, go now, you might have done some damage to your body.

6. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

oh sorry didn't know lel. just tried to help him because on depending what he took it could do some serious damage. and that sleeping pills are quite a useless method is common knowledge by now

7. Petal

No need to be sorry but I ask you to please be mindful that there are kids as young as 13 on this website. Welcome to the forum too :) We all help each other here and hope I get to know you better =)

8. MyCatWillMissMe

It wasn't sleeping pills, but I don't think I'm sick. I just hate life so much. The only mercy I want is for it to end.

I made a post a while ago asking if people would rather have a time machine or a million dollars and the unanimous answer was the money. I would pick the time machine. I have so much regret over my ex that it is going to be what takes my life, probably soon.

9. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

OK you may know it better if you should go to a hospital or not. Just wanted to say that you should think about it if you take certain drugs/medication. Anyways dude i'm fucking suicidal myself. But because of other reasons. I also lost my ex girlfriend a year ago and it was hell for many many months... I've been together with her for 6 years and i really loved her. But i think i sometimes didn't treat her too well (didn't abuse her phyiscally or something). And then out of nowhere she just left me. But trust me dude it may takes several months of hell but you get over it. DON'T kill yourself because of a women. If that is your only reason really just don't do it. Give it time! As i said it make take some weeks/months or even up to a year. But it WILL go away.

10. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

And this comes from someone with deep emotional problems since childhood. I'm really not the tough guy when it comes to things like that. But even i got over it at some point.

11. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

May i ask how old you are?

12. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Have you tried Therapy or medications to help your feelings a bit?

13. MyCatWillMissMe

I'm 31 and it's been almost 3 years now actually. It never got better.

Therapy doesn't help.

14. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

Hmm yeah that is tough. I just read your other post where you talk about her. I know how it feels to feel ugly. Luckily for me it's not all the time but sometimes my imagination is so strong and i feel like the most disgusting person on earth. That feeling is hell but very rarely rational... Did she ever tell you she left you because you are ugly? Appearance usually only plays a real role when you meet new people (although even that can be compensated by charisma etc). If you have been together with her for a while it's very unlikely she left you because you are ugly. It is much more likely that it was because of something else. And even if this was the case. Dudes don't have to be pretty. Get in shape, build some selfesteem or at least act as if you got it lol. It will make a HUGE difference in meeting new women. And this will also help you overcome your ex. I feel your main problem might be that your selfesteem has been shattered by her leaving you.

15. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

My experience is that most people that think of them as "ugly" usually aren't. It's often all in the imagination of those people. And it's no wonder if you have low selfesteem no woman wants you. they can smell this over a hundred miles.

16. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

Hell my ex thought she was ugly... and she was beautiful.

17. MyCatWillMissMe

You actually have 2 girls mixed up. My ex left for no reason, the girl I like now just wants to be best buddies but said she doesn't find me attractive physically. You'd have to dig deeper to find all my stories here.

18. MyCatWillMissMe

Also I am confident and happy around her I don't say woe is me and complain. She even tells me I'm a great guy but apparently just too ugly for her.

19. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

yeah i see that sucks! But why do you down yourself so much because of one woman? Do you have like a history of women telling you you're "ugly"? To be honest without judging too much i wouldn't want to be with a woman that only judges me by looks anyways. Is it rather the problem you can't get her or is it the problem you just feel like shit because she rejected you?

20. Vulpes

Vulpes Member

I mean women like this usually always are shitty even if she takes you because of your looks. You will always run into problem with that type of people.