I tried to kill myself last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am alone in my house. smoking alot. feel disappointed that i didnt suceed
Hi and welcome to the forum.. :hug:

What is troubling you so much until you want to kill yourself..? Keep talking to us.. If you are feeling very suicidal and need immediate help, go to the emergency room now.. the doctors can admit you and keep you safe in the hospital.. :hug:

peacelovingguy

i am alone in my house. smoking alot. feel disappointed that i didnt suceed
Smoking cigarettes you mean?

There are other things.

Anyhow mate - sorry to see you so bad - but do share things here - and try to make a promise to stick around as you'll find you stumble at first but will get to know people and see how we all fight this.

Everyone has those nights - dark nights - but you can tackle the suicidal thoughts - you need feedback and someone to reassure you.

Its not as bad as you think mate - I mean depression, we can win!

Hope that you can outline why you feel this way - is it school, work, loneliness, family troubles or the horrible process of having to HIDE all this stuff in your head?

Maybe a combination - but talking helps immensely.

No need to feel shame here and many have thought about dying and many have tried also.

We try to help each other - and its self help as well that we have to promote.

Best of luck - God bless and best wishes!

From England! Peaceful England :rolleyes:

regards!

Yes cigs. havent eaten in 3 days. was 40 on friday. relationship ended the week before. im already divorced with 3 kids. work really getting to me also. i live alone and cant stand the loneliness. i cant sleep and i cant stay still.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so lonely and desperate. Sounds like you've got a lot going on and it's understandable that you're feeling low.. does anybody know how desperate you are feeling? You said that you are disappointed that it didn't work.. does that mean you're considering trying again? I hope you'll continue to reach out.. does your doctor know how you are feeling? I know it's easy to say, but please do try to take care.. things may seem hopeless right now but who knows what is around the corner.

Thinking of you
Jenny x

peacelovingguy

Yes cigs. havent eaten in 3 days. was 40 on friday. relationship ended the week before. im already divorced with 3 kids. work really getting to me also. i live alone and cant stand the loneliness. i cant sleep and i cant stay still.
You got to eat something!

Try some scrambled eggs and toast - or soup if you have any.

As for the relationship ending - sad to hear it but I'm supposing if he never stuck around then he was not the right one anyway.

Lots of woman are divorced - nothing to be ashamed of - men are lowlife sometimes - got to be 50% need putting down actually. You had a 2-1 chance of a good one - so better luck next time!

Please try and keep on these boards and post up your feelings as and when they happen - and also read advice as much of it is good - and bear in many mind answering will be feeling bad - so sympathy might be all they can offer - and best wishes - which is GREAT when people are already down.

Please hold on - life IS worth it and your three children - what ages are they?

Sorry work is getting on top also - can you take any holidays or sick?

That said - if you had no work the loneliness would be worse.

My best wishes and prayers Liveandlearn

Lonelyguy......I'm a male

Many thanks for you comments folks. I have made some positive things since yesterday evening. I contacted a fa,ily member and it all spiralled from there. Within a short time other family members where in contact lending support. I went to my gp this morning and am now on meeds. I also attended a mental health unit and was assessed. I travelled up to my family this evening and have spent it in their company. I have a session booked for a counsellor tomorrow morning.

Today was a good

That's really good to hear - I hope other people can see this thread so they're aware of how quickly things can change for the better and not just for worse.

As ever, my PM box is open should you want to talk/ramble/scream/other - any help I can offer is yours.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00