I tried to kill myself last nigt

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i tried to kill myself... i was drunk but i just wanted to die. i sliced up my wrist as hard and as deep as i could... but this one cop i know was there and i basically scared him shitless... i have to get surgery 2morrow on my left hand. I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad... ireally wish i didnt do that infront of him. he actually was crying and said he was worried about me.
I dont know what2 do now... i just hope i can find a way outta this pain......

ace

Mel PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE don't do this anymore I'm pleading with you,can I suggest that you think about going into hospital because it may really help do you think so?

You're probably right about the hospital not giving a damn. I will agree with you on that, because most of the people that work at hospitals are so busy they don't have the time to even think twice about the patients they are seeing. HOWEVER, these are the regular hospital workers. These are NOT the people that you need to be talking to at the hospital. I would like to see you go to the hospital to get help with your issues, but when you get there explain why you are there and explain to them that you are wanting to admit yourself so you can get some help. Make sure to tell them you're suicidal. They will then make sure you taken to get the help you deserve. The doctors and staff in these areas of the hospitals care very much for their patients and they want to help. Many of them have been in your same shoes or they have been through the same issues with someone they care deeply for. These are the people in the hospital that I hope and pray you will turn to for help. They will do everything they can to help you. You can get better and you can over come this. You deserve to be happy just as everyone else does.

IF you do not want to go back to the hospital and ask them, you still have one other option to use. You can also make an appointment to go see a regular family doctor and he/she can refer you out to get the help you need.

Please consider these options. You have nothing to lose by doing so and so very much to gain. Good Luck to you.

QUOTE=Metallica*Melinda;170989]i did go 2 the hospital... they dont give a fuck. 2morrow i have 2 get surgery[/QUOTE]

TG123

You're probably right about the hospital not giving a damn. I will agree with you on that, because most of the people that work at hospitals are so busy they don't have the time to even think twice about the patients they are seeing. HOWEVER, these are the regular hospital workers. These are NOT the people that you need to be talking to at the hospital. I would like to see you go to the hospital to get help with your issues, but when you get there explain why you are there and explain to them that you are wanting to admit yourself so you can get some help. Make sure to tell them you're suicidal. They will then make sure you taken to get the help you deserve. The doctors and staff in these areas of the hospitals care very much for their patients and they want to help. Many of them have been in your same shoes or they have been through the same issues with someone they care deeply for. These are the people in the hospital that I hope and pray you will turn to for help. They will do everything they can to help you. You can get better and you can over come this. You deserve to be happy just as everyone else does.

IF you do not want to go back to the hospital and ask them, you still have one other option to use. You can also make an appointment to go see a regular family doctor and he/she can refer you out to get the help you need.

Please consider these options. You have nothing to lose by doing so and so very much to gain. Good Luck to you.

QUOTE=Metallica*Melinda;170989]i did go 2 the hospital... they dont give a fuck. 2morrow i have 2 get surgery
[/QUOTE]
Hey, could u please check your pm? Thanks.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

TG123

QUOTE=Metallica*Melinda;170989]i did go 2 the hospital... they dont give a fuck. 2morrow i have 2 get surgery
[/QUOTE]
JenniLee is correct, MetallicaMelinda. The people who work there do care for you and do want to help. If I was a nurse or doctor or wasn't the biggest idiot in chemistry :) I know I'd want to help every patient. You have nothing to lose, Jenni-Lee is right. And I'm sure they'll do their best to help you.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

LSD

ok- idk if this will sound rude but its not my intention
you have to think darling
what you have inside is a life- i read other posts- it say youare pregnant- what you did might kill him [the drink part]
i think you can live for him- i know living is painful- but when you will have him in your arms - you will understand- give him a live your parnts coudlnt give you- you will smile and be happy cuz you will be needed-

just think- that now is not only your life-

and agree with jennilee said- come on- be strong- i know you can do so many things- its never to late to start again.

cops & hospitals are a bad combo. stay away from both. i'm surprised the hospital didn't lock you up. i've gotten locked up for a lot less serious stuff. you are lucky they let you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00