i tried to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zoe.2002, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoe.2002

zoe.2002 Member

"my story"
    it all started when i was 11. i was in my room all alone just sitting there and looking on my wall, then there came this pain in my head. i stood up and thought "what was that" it was not like a normal headache something worse. out of no were i hear a voice like a little boy voice around my age. i thought he was just a nice imagine friend or something so i went along with it.
    A year want bye, and one day something was od? he was not there he was gone so i sat on my bed at just waited. Until that pain came back just worse it was not the same voice it was deeper and scary. i got scared but could not do anything, so i everyday i would hide in my bedroom and cry. when i was 12 and a half The pain was so so bad the it was inmagabel so i take a <Mod Edit:Methods> i could not move then i fell asleep and woke up on my bed <Mod Edit:Methods> and i thought "i can't even kill myself" my mom and dad were gone to bed. now i'm 13 and sometimes i get the same felling i would like to die but i would also like to live. i still have that one voice in my head so i listen to lost of music. and i can't eat. can't sleep or can't live normal.
    thank god i'll be getting help very soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Zoe. I'm glad you found SF but I'm sorry you have had feelings that brought you here.

I can imagine all that was pretty scary! You mentioned that you'll be getting help soon - I'm happy to hear that. *hug* It's also good to hear that you would like to live. I hope you'll keep us posted on how you're doing and how the "help" is going. Take care and stay safe, Zoe!

zoe.2002 likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there Zoe, and welcome.

It does sounds scary what you're experiencing, but It's very good to hear that you do want to live, that's what you need to work on. It does get better!
    Don't give up on yourself just because you're going through something scary. Life is worth living, and with proper help it can become a lot easier for you.
    I am also happy to hear that you are getting help soon, it sounds like you could benefit from that!
    Do your parents know about this?

If it helps you, you're always welcome to write to me!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, I am sorry you feel so low hun at such a young age. 13 is a hard time for everyone I think and mixed with mental illness is a nightmare. I am glad you are getting help though that is the most important thing, i'm glad you joined as you will find you will be able to relate to many people here and always know you can come to me anytime if you need a chat or just a rant :)

zoe.2002 likes this.
  5. zoe.2002

zoe.2002 Member

yes my parents know about this

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

That's good to know :)

How are you feeling today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.