I tried to tell her how I feel today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scribblez, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scribblez

scribblez Member

She laughed at me, after all her crap i've taken and listened to the one time I ask for help she called me pathetic. Is that what I am? I can't even face work today all I want to do is curl up, go to sleep and leave.

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

oh, hun. who is this person that laughed at you? whoever they are you are so much better than them. They dont deserve you, k? if you need to talk email me at elision_wow@hotmail.com, ok? much love, Sandra

3. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, some people are just so fucking shallow and stupid. My sister called me pathetic when she found out I was self harming. You are not pathetic, she is pathetic.

4. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Definition: Pathetic - Arousing or capable of arousing sympathetic sadness and compassion.

The word pathetic is often mis-used to criticise someone in a derogatory tone. But if you look at the definition, it implies someone who has experienced an unusually high amount of pain in their life. It's humane to feel compassion for such a person.

The dead children in Lebanon are pathetic.
    SF is pathetic.
    Battery Hens are pathetic.
    Etc.

Many people scorn a pitiful person, without realising their own pitiful state.

Matthew 7:3-5 (Jesus speaking)
    ""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
    (NIV translation)

5. Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen Well-Known Member

that's life . .

well, I care for some people slightly, but i don't show them, i prefer a give and give thing, it's hard to expect something in return because what you think is valuable that you give to another person might just be trash for him/her . .

i don't know for you man, but for me, i know my place in the society, people who aren't blind or retarded are way out of my league . .

6. scribblez

scribblez Member

She's my wife, I've been to see a therapist and support worker about my problems, they said it'd help if I spoke to her instead of bottling up the feelings of self loathing. I've been diagnosed as a manic depressive for 2 years, this was the first time I realy tried to open up to her. I give up I really have no idea where to go from here.

7. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

bro, I know wat ure going through, I've been suicidal over a girl b4. pm me or instant message me if anything and we can talk

8. Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen Well-Known Member

o_O then that's a different story then . . .

9. scribblez

scribblez Member

I've moved to a friends house for a while, I explained why but she started shouting. Thanks for the support it helped me deal with the situation calmly.

10. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

scribblez,

I hope things continue down a better path for you then they were on....and remember you always have us.....take good care!!!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.