I tried

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daisyflowers, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisyflowers

daisyflowers Member

Over the weekend I drank myself into oblivion. I was blacked out. I was with an old friend who informed me the next day of my actions and what I was saying. I tried killing myself. I repeatedly bashed my head into a wall. I don't remember anything. I clearly was unsuccessful. But I now have a severe concussion and a subdural hematoma. Finding out everything I was saying made things so much worse. Now I'm just so embarassed and upset that I wasn't successful that it makes me want to do it so much more.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope you got medical attention and that you will continue to take care of yourself. Do not be embarrassed as anyone who cares about you would be more concerned about your well being than anything else. What is going on to bring you to this place? Please let us know

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you can help for you hun talk to someone ok doctor someone and get supports in place to help you hugs

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I believe you really need to get seen by a medical profession for your injuries and your mental state. No one should suffer in this manner. Help is there, all you need to do is ask :) You are not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.