i tried

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FoReVeR LoSt, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Well alright, i'm getting into hitting myself instead of cutting. I hit myself in the face so badly last night that i have a black eye now. I told everyone @ work that it's from me walking into a wall :unsure: i highly doubt they believe that. :sad: I could care less if i have bruises really, but hitting my face, well maybe i should hit somewhere else, like my forearm, or leg, i don't know. When i was doing it, it seemed so satisfying, like it was helping, but now everyone thinks i get beaten. I don't know what to do and i don't really know why i'm writing this either, i guess to be able to let it out, i can't keep it in any longer. i'm sorry

2. eih

eih Well-Known Member

aww.. that sucks, I'm sorry, I guess if you have to hit yourself don't hit your face... I dont know..ppl always think I'm getting abused too from diffrent things.. like limping and stuff.. so I dont know.. try and hit somewhere where it wont effect anything too bad...

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I believe self harm in any form is not a good way to cope. I guess the best solution would be to stop self harming, or to reduce how often you self harm, and how much of it you do. I know its a lot easier said than done... but it isn't impossible either. It's something to think about I guess... but really you can only stop when you want to and when you're ready to. :hug:

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.