I tried

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HappyAZaClaM, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I don't know if I hope someone will talk me out of it, or if I just
    wanna bitch. I just want to die really.

life has evolved into a living hell, and there is no chance for
    effective change or relief for the forseeable future.

and in my last thread, a very nice person told me all about
    being one with God and so on.

whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

I don't even know why I am bothering to post anything.

I'm sorry. nevermind. I've got just an hour to get to the liquor store
    get some vodka and get drunker than nineteen kinds of shit by
    5 AM.

I'll call in sick for the dysfunctional family Christmas dinner and
    they can all go fuck themselves with the business end of a garden rake.

sorry......nevermind. I give up. the forum is fine. mods are fine.admins
    are cool. members are lovely. just what's the fucking point?

if a person is gonna suicide out, they do it. so why am I blithering away
    on this forum? sympathy? I hope I'm not that much of a pathetic
    piece of shit. oh well, you'll either hear from me or ya won't.

if not? trust me, I will be much happier being gone than I will be staying
    alive

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  2. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

so much for chatting this late at night. I really hope I die before I wake up

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hang on in there mate. Don't let the arsehole twins grind you down. This forum would be a lot poorer without you around.

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

yes, you add a lot of life to this place. If you ever need someone to talk to or just want to talk about something no depression related then let me know.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Billy..

Drinking vodka will only cause you to feel worse. Depression+alcohol=a very dangerous combination.

I hope you felt better after you let all that out :hug: Talking helps, much more than people realize. If you need a shoulder to cry on, you can count on me :)

We need you here :arms:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Clam, you know i :wub: you. I couldn't stand to lose you. Please hang in there. :hug: You know where i am if you needa chat.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up Billy. You bring a unique flavour to this forum and keep things interesting. I hope you consider staying. :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bill long time no talk!! I hope you change your mind. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I have grown to appreciate your words of wisdom! lol You onviously have alot of friends here on the forum so why not stick around, you have to know they are genuine and care what happens to you!!! You and me are close to the same age, and both have suicidal ideations. I am going thru it myself right now. I have had ppl trying to get me to agree with my shrink about going back in to the hospital. I told them I would but I still am leaning towards commiting. I really haven't made up my mind yet. I hope you stick around!!~Joseph~

9. FrostyGrunt

FrostyGrunt Member

I hope I've helped you answer your question, if not PM me and I'll help you out with the complexities of my response.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Frostygrunt, Happyazaclam has already kindly asked you to stay out of his threads. Please do so :hug:

11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

a very angry depressed unhappy miserable self indulgent post. I agree.
    I suppose that you, Mr. Grunt have never ever been so angry frustrated depressed
    hurt and just plain fed up with everything in your life that you just wanted
    to end it all? if not, what are you doing here?

now then, here's your little edited version. very clever :)

I've used this top secret technique myself. shhhh!!! mums the word.
    just betwixt us genius's ay? grand!!here goes.........

not what I said at all Mr. Grunt. you considering a career in journalism after you
    defend your country from...hey, what are you defending it from anyway? itself
    according to the latest talking head newz bytes I have seen. what's up with that?

anyway, your warm and fuzzy fatherly helpful post continues

gee, that's..that's really deep there GruntBoy. what the fuck are you talking about?
    oh yeah, I forgot. you're an idiot. you don't KNOW what you are talking about. my mistake

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

were you born a complete asshole? or have you been studying for
    your entire assholic life?

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Give him hell Bill, Some people just don't belong here they just want to show there ass and try for a reply!!FUCK HIM!!!!~Joseph~

14. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

thanks joseph! :smile:

15. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

oops, i forgot how to post the hug thingy, but anyhow here is you a hug from me

"hugs"

16. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

:wub: thanks!

17. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Alot of us post because we seek support. I mean, trying to find better ways to cope is alot better than actually doing it.

I find it nice to be able to relate to people, weather or not I see them in person it doesn't matter. Regardless, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

18. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I am better. I did not intend to be so horrible to what's his face, but
    he mocked me on a suicide forum. it wasn't the soap box. and it was
    uncalled for. I did not attack him. but as I told HIM, FrostyGrunt.
    I KNOW he has a bone because I replied to his post in a completely
    different thread. his mocking posts here were revenge. I can be as
    chidish and childlike as the next guy, but ya don't mock people on this
    forum. or this 'section' of the forum. I think he should be banned.
    ousted, booted, 86'd. but whatever. thanks for your note. there are
    a lot of nice people here. I am not really in a great mood now, but
    some better. I don't feel I can trust the likes of Grunt and people like him
    to not nuke me if I talk about my own life or problems. hence forth, I
    will only try to support others and defend others who are being attacked.
    thanks. have a nice night.

19. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Firstly Bill, ignore them. Why bother letting peons affect how you feel in the first place? You do not know them. You will never meet them. You will never be apart of their lives and they won't be apart of yours, so why let them bother you in such a way that you threaten to leave a site you most of time enjoy? Is it really worth the hassle to fight with people who's intellect doesn't pass a 2nd grade level, seriously?

Secondly, lay off the booze. I know most of the times the anger is fueled from the liquor so seriously hun just stop. Stop beating up your body, stop destroying your liver and don't blame others for your outbursts. You are an adult. You have the capabilities of ignoring the children, the hypocrites and the assholes of this site. You are the bigger person in the situation(i've learned this the hard way) and you should know not to feed the fire, not to fire back because it will only fuel the fight even more. If it does bother you don't let them see it, but most of all let yourself cool down before you respond if you do. Let the booze leave your system and if you're still upset write out a nonwitty, nonassholish retort. Why bother even dealing with it? Just ignore things that have nothing to do with you and if they still irk you, walk away anyways. It's not worth getting yourself worked up, put on moderation etc. for.

This is by no means an attack on you. It's just a thought out response. I hope you don't take it offensively but I hope you also in turn take it to heart and realize that what I'm saying is said out of compassion and concern.

Take care.

20. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There is wisdom in Kiana's words Billy. Don't let that guy upset you, he isn't worth the while. SF is a great support forum and nearly all them members are very supportive, but as can be expected, there will be a few 'bad eggs.' Don't let them spoil SF for you. I agree that Frosty should be put under moderation, but that isn't my decision to make. I got put under moderation for two months for sending unwanted hugs in the chatroom and I still can't go in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.