Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I tried and I'm just tired god dammit. I'm fucking tired. Nothing's changing for me, nothing's working for me. I can't change who I am, what I am. I'm fucking tired. Ten years and nothing's gotten better. I won't wait around for another decade of trying just for things to keep getting worse. I don't care anymore. So that's it.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Then change your are bright and enjoy the pundit position, find something that will stimulate the things you do so freely...big hugs, J
  3. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I know this feels like the end of the road, but the mind plays tricks on itself. This is so far from the end of the road that you hopefully will take notice. Tricks of the mind can be very seductive, but nevertheless are untrue. Please know this in your heart of hearts so you will not do anything rash. Life is not about risk management; it is about being alive to the gifts that are in front of us. Sometimes we miss these moments because we are so caught up in the anger of what other people have done to us. It's really sad. :(
  4. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

i agree with the bolded part

anger is the killer of men
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.