I.................Tried....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hi Lilly, Life is full of surprises.. Some good and some bad.. When you hit a bad spot then you need to keep pushing, you will end up on the other side..Please don't give up on life..I have tried to kill myself three times and didn't succeed.. It started when I was thirteen and now I am fifty four and still having suicidal thoughts.. I just address them everyday and it helps me to keep clinging on to life.. I hope you feel better soon..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi lilly we are here keep talking okay we care. Please reach out to crisis line or go to hospital You have a lot to live for hun you do You just cannot see clearly right now so time to get help okay hugs

Lilly

Hey you guys. I didn't do anything =_= im too poor to do anything first of all...apparently all my ideas are too extravigant for my way of life right....although i think that might be a contridiction right there....anyways, and i also was talking to someone last night, just..chatting...but it was helpful so...here i am...still here i mean =.=

Hey you guys. I didn't do anything =_= im too poor to do anything first of all...apparently all my ideas are too extravigant for my way of life right....although i think that might be a contridiction right there....anyways, and i also was talking to someone last night, just..chatting...but it was helpful so...here i am...still here i mean =.=
Glad you are okay. :hug: Scared us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00