I tried

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Shattered_oblivion, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

I've tried suicide a few times, then found it wasn't right. I was taking away from my family, and all my other loved ones. Only one thing really kept me alive, though, my girlfriend. She's really usually the only one there. My mother has heard of me being suicidal, all she does is shrug and get me a counseler, my dad tells me he'll just send me to an instution. But, my girlfriend is really the only one that gets me out of that certainty that I am going to die. She was there when I cut a vein, and I found a way to stop the bleeding. She was there when I nearly jumped off a bridge...and held me from the edge. My first attempt was stopped, simply by knowing she was there to care about me.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

she sounds a good one, hang on to her tight.
  3. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

you're lucky to have her.
    keep yourself safe. for her sake as well as your own.
    good luck.
  4. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

im glad that you two really love eachother... maby someday ill find a love like that... i actually think ill be alone forever.... but im still to much of a wuss to kill my self...maby ill just go piss off a gang member or somthing...
  5. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

i feel loved. I love you shattered_oblivion. :rofl: :wub:
  6. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

You are a lucky guy. She is a keeper. I with my ex would have cared that much about me. she found it easier to dump me instead if i couldn't think of anything but death.
  7. sn0dig

sn0dig Active Member

She's definitly a keeper..
    Glad you've got her in your life :)
  8. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

hey, my boyfriend was like that, now he's in jail and I can't live without him.
    But I'm so glad you've got someone like that in your life, its great to have someone who cares so much isn't it? :)
  9. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

First off, I'm a girl, we are lesbians! Even though I am the more masculine one in the relationship, I am still not a guy! Thank you for your comments though.
  10. yeahmayb

yeahmayb Antiquitie's Friend

Same here Shattered---she keeps me from faltering for the moment--just fear disappointing her....

Keep holding on to her taking a moment at a time..........

if you ever need a common ear--let me know
  11. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I love you shattered_oblivion! Sorry, I had to say it. and its good to know that I'm a 'keeper' :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.